IAB Holiday Letter
HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM THE IAB TEAM!
This past year has been a crazy one for IAB | MFG. The company has grown from a garage start-up to a full-fledged company within five years. Growing and running a business is no easy task! Even though our company sells tons of quality products, our team is small. Just last year the team was comprised of a mear five people, now, it has more than doubled. All of the company is dedicated to making this growing business that much better and more efficient. We live by our mantra of "I am becoming".
THE FIVE HIGHLIGHTS OF 2018
- The evolution of the brand has changed so much! The look and feel are almost a different brand from where Tom started back in 2013, but we are loving the direction we are going in.
- We have 5X'd our business in one year!
- As a team, we have at least doubled in size.
- It has been amazing to see what you get to create and put out into the world. Taking all that in and learning from it has been awesome.
- Lucas was added to the team and he helped to level up our game.
WHAT OUR FEARLESS LEADER HAS LEARNED
Learn to Let Go: Unfortunately not all employees are able to fly when you give them free rein, some people need to move on, others need more direction.
Don't Stress Out too Much: Cash flow for a small business is always a stressor, but it is how you respond to those stressful situations that make or break a company.
Learn to control only what you can.
Become Better Daily: You must always step it up as a company and learn as you go, by being an optimistic person (some may say overly optimistic), you can push through a lot and keep the fire going.
"You don't know what you know until you know."
MEET OUR AMAZING STAFF
TOM: BADASS OWNER/ BOSS
The man behind all the magic
FOUR INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT TOM
SARAH: Operations Manager (a.k.a Multitasking Ninja)
Makes sure IAB is running smooth & problem fixer/solver
FOUR INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT SARAH
NICOLE: Customer Service
Assists customers with their needs and concerns
FOUR INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT NICOLE
LUCAS: Creative Director (@lucasambrosioph)
Translates IAB's vision into visual content
LAURA: Blogger/ Warehouse (@eudaimonialifestyle)
Writes for the blog and helps in the warehouse pulling and fulfilling orders
KAYLA: Warehouse Manager (@gaylanoso)
Makes sure everything is getting done smoothly in the warehouse, customer service
ALMA: Warehouse/ Customer Service
Anything that invloves getting your clothing to you and helping you over the phone
ALBERTO: Assistant Photographer/ Warehouse (@righetoushombre)
Helps in the warehouse, photographs for the website or assists shoots
FOUR INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT ALBERTO
JAVI: Videographer (@isthat_javi)
Creates all things video related
ABEL: Photography Intern/ Warehouse (@abelinsane)
Assistant photographer and warehouse help
THE NEXT FIVE YEARS
- Always listen to our customers and continue to get better
- Focus on spreading the I AM BECOMING message in everything we do
- Continue to push our limits and boundaries
- Hit $100 million in revenue the next 5 years
- Create a fully staffed team with individual responsibilities
- Begin building other businesses (WKND Studios, GOAT Creative Agency)